N-Site is a life sciences knowledge portal that provides expert insight and expertise for organisations, professionals and academics on tax, legal issues, patents, trademarks and IP Strategy.
N-Site is a primary source of critical guidance on patents, trademarks, IP Strategy, legal and tax, for UK-based Life Science companies – from embryonic start-ups to established multinationals. In particular, N-Site will help you to:
- Stay on top of new legal matters relating to issues including licensing, market authorisations and patent infringement
- Understand the practical impact of principal UK and international tax measures, such as R&D tax incentives, investor incentives and the Patent Box
- Identify the key issues in protecting your IP
- Understand the essentials for start-ups and new investment
- Significantly reduce the cost of professional advice
- Learn from the insights and experiences of others in the sector
The comprehensive guidance has been written by specialist life science professionals from Taylor Wessing and FTI Consulting, and is supported by the BioIndustry Association and MedCity.
All new corporate users can access the guidance for 3 months at no cost. It is also freely available to early stage companies, allowing them access to critical guidance at a time when it is most needed but very difficult to obtain.