Japan is the world’s 3rd largest economy by GDP and is well known as an innovation powerhouse. The Japanese government is keen to accelerate digitisation and the healthcare sector is one of its focus areas.
It is a growing sector with both the UK and Japan sharing the same
challenges: ageing society with increasing healthcare needs, development of regulatory framework and ability to fully integrate technology into practice.
Please get in touch with us if you have an innovation that fits into one of the strands below:
1) Digital therapeutics (Oncology, CNS, Chronical Disease, Dementia)
2) Imaging-based diagnostics (including AI)
3) Remote monitoring
1) You will have the opportunity to showcase your organisation with key stakeholders and influencers from Japanese Digital Health industry
2) You will hear from high profile speakers from reputed organisations on key challenges/opportunities relating to healthcare policy & digital health trends from both UK and Japan
3) We will facilitate 121 meetings with Japanese partners who express interest in your organisation
Send an Expression of Interest here by 27th August.
Places are strictly limited so please apply early. It is £110 for companies selected.
You will be able to receive additional dedicated support from the DIT network on request for a further fee.