Whether you’re an SME (clinical or non-clinical entrepreneur) or established innovator in a large global health tech company, the AHSN Network’s Bridging the Gap online event could provide you with the insights and guidance you need to take things to the next level.
The event is aimed at health technology innovators and companies interested in accessing the NHS marketplace to improve health and care for patients and citizens.
At the online plenary session on 11 March you’ll be able to hear from key speakers including:
- Matt Whitty, Chief Executive, Accelerated Access Collaborative
- Julia Dudley, Deputy Director of Innovation and Growth, Office for the Life Sciences
- Piers Ricketts, Chair of the AHSN Network and Chief Officer of Eastern AHSN
- Tony Davis, Director of Innovation and Economic Growth, West Midlands AHSN.
Later that day and on 12 March, join in for topic specific workshops such as:
- Market insights and innovator support,
- How our real world validation process can help scaling up at a national level.
The event is being delivered by the AHSN Network in partnership with the Accelerated Access Collaborative and the Office for Life Sciences, and will offer innovators the chance to better understand the innovation landscape, how to use evidence for wider adoption, and the help on offer via the AHSNs.
Find out more and register here