QMUL New Horizons in Genomics annual 2 day conference brings together global experts in Genomics, Epigenetics and Epigenomics to discuss cutting edge research. Places are limited so early registration advised.
The conference brings together global experts in Genomics, Epigenetics & Epigenomics to discuss their cutting-edge research ranging from Developmental Processes, Disease Mechanisms in Humans and Model Organisms, to Environmental impacts on Phenotypes.
Abstracts can be submitted for Poster Sessions (via email to [email protected]). The best of these will be selected for short talks at the meeting. There will be prizes for the best poster and contributed talk from an early career researcher.
Due to Sponsors, this meeting remains free but please register as soon as possible.
Follow this link to see the up to date agenda New Horizons 2020_programme
Invited Speaker List includes:
- Wolf Reik (Babraham Institute, UK)
- Stephan Beck (University College London, UK)
- Aydan Bulut-Karslioglu (Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics, DE)
- Helle Jørgensen (Cambridge University, UK)
- Juanma Vaquerizas (Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine, DE)
- Eleonora Leucci (KU Leuven, NE)
- Remo Sanges (SISSA International School for Advanced Studies, IT)
- Rossana Collepardo (Cambridge University, UK)
- Giles Yeo (Cambridge University, UK)
- Ritwick Sawarkar (Cambridge University, UK)
- Stefan Pinter (University of Connecticut, US)
- Gavin Kelsey (Babraham Institute, UK)
- Yad Ghavi-Helm (Institut de Génomique Fonctionnelle de Lyon, FR)
- Sandra Blanco Benavente (Universidad de Salamanca-CSIC, ES)
- Judith Zaugg (European Molecular Biology Laboratory, DE)
- Céline Vallon (Institut Curie, FR)
- Alex de Mendoza (Queen Mary University of London, UK)
- Lovorka Stojic (Queen Mary University of London, UK)
- Christopher Bell (Queen Mary University of London, UK)