This one-day conference will address the main bio innovation trends, from the developments in life science and technology research to their translation into new diagnostics, prevention tools or treatments.
Don’t miss this opportunity to reconnect with the One Nucleus network and keep up to date with the latest trends in Bio Innovation for Health.
ON Helix 2022 offers:
- High content mix of plenary talks and panels from key opinion leaders
- Networking with 250+ delegates on the day
- Option to arrange 1 to 1 virtual meetings with in-person and digital only delegates
- The ON Helix Fringe events from 4 July including digital Innovation Workshops for further technical and business insights and additional in-person networking opportunities
- The ‘Innovation Engine Room’ to showcase the most innovative early-stage life science companies as well as the innovation supporters from the network
Registration and Welcome
Enabling Bio Innovation
Bio Innovation in Therapeutics – AI Discovered Drugs in Action
Bio Innovation in Diagnostics – From Population to Precision
Bio Innovation in Prevention – the Good, the Bad and the Bugly
Bio Innovation in Development – Manufacturing Cell and Gene Therapeutics
Back to the Future – Reinventing Bio Innovation Ecosystems
To register please visit here