N-Site have developed a series of online company specific participative workshops that are aimed to deliver deep and tailored insight ahead of critical events delivered by relevant specialists from the N-Site firms.
N-Site are currently offering workshops across the following areas:
- Fundraising – Essential insight ahead of private fundraising
- Starting Up – Advice on setting up or spinning out on a new enterprise
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Essential insight and planning ahead of a transaction
- Partnering & Collaboration – Guidance on effective planning and execution
- IPO – Key consideration leading into and completing a listing (UK and Nasdaq)
- International Expansion – As the organisation looks to expand overseas, this workshop highlights some essential matters to consider
- Investing in the UK – Guidance for companies looking to establish operations in the UK
- Product Launch – Essential insight and planning ahead of a product launch
- Brexit -Key insight and guidance as we formally move into Brexit
The workshops will typically be half a day and will be specific to the registering company and not open to others. Ahead of the workshop, we will invite you to submit a briefing paper with appropriate non-disclosure arrangements in place to allow N-Site to tailor the content. There will also be the facility to arrange a follow up debrief.
The price for the workshops will be fixed depending on the subject matter covered, ranging from £750 to £1,500. There are no limits on numbers of attendees from the registering company. Please visit N-Site to see the preliminary agendas for the workshops and, if you would like to understand more about how the they will be run, please contact the N-Site team.
*MedCity as supporters of N-Site take no responsibility for content presented within any workshops we promote throughout the life sciences ecosystem