The range of workshops incudes:
- Fundraising – Essential insight ahead of private fundraising
- Starting Up – Advice on setting up or spinning out a new enterprise
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Essential insight and planning ahead of a transaction
- Partnering and Collaboration – Guidance on effective planning and execution
- IPO – Key considerations leading into and completing a listing (UK and Nasdaq)
- International Expansion – As the organisation looks to expand overseas, this workshop highlights some essential matters to consider
- Investing in the UK – Guidance for companies looking to establish operations in the UK
- Product Launch – Essential insight and planning ahead of a product launch
- Brexit – Key insight and guidance as we formally move into Brexit
The workshops will typically be half a day and will be specific to the registering company and not open to others.
Ahead of the workshop we will invite the you to submit a briefing paper with an appropriate non-disclosure arrangement in place to allow the N-Site expert firms to tailor the content. There will also be the facility to arrange a follow up debrief to answer any questions that were left outstanding.
To register, please contact us here.