About this Event
From online health consultations to medical apps, digital solutions have the potential to increase the well-being of millions of citizens by changing the way health and care services are delivered to patients. But the healthcare market in Europe is very complex with different systems, different funding models, and multiple stakeholders with differing views and expectations. Additionally, the digital readiness and the pace of deployment varies within Europe.
Berlin and London as leading hubs for innovation are playing an important role in overcoming these challenges. In today’s session experts from both ecosystems discuss key success factors and share best practices to shape the future of healthcare in Europe.
Come and join our star speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Bertram Häussler, Chairman of the Board, IGES Institute
- Neelam Patel, CEO, MedCity
- Daniel Nathrath, CEO, Ada Health
- Julian Ramirez, Project Manager, Berlin Partner for Business and Technology
- Matthias Frank, Vice President Germany, London & Partners