Advanced Therapy Showcase-Tokyo
21 Jan 2021
Life Science Innovation Network Japan (Link-J) launches it’s first Advanced Therapy Showcase event featuring live streamed company presentations, on-demand pitches and pre-arranged 1-1 business partnering open until the 17th of February
Life Science Innovation Network Japan (LINK-J)’s virtual partnering event “Advanced Therapy Showcase in Tokyo #1 (ATST#1)” is taking place on Thursday the 21st of January. Further details can be found here and registration is via this link. Registration is open until the 18th of December
Companies and academics working with Advanced Therapies including cell and gene therapy and regenerative medicine from across Asia, Oceania and Europe are already registered with opportunities available for companies and academics working within this area to present as well as partner.
Keynote speakers include:
- Hideyuki Okano, Chairman of the Board, LINK-J / Dean, Keio University Graduate School of Medicine Professor, Department of Physiology, and
- Yoshitsugu, Shitaka, Representative Director, Vice Chairperson Forum for Innovative Regenerative Medicine (FIRM) / President of Astellas institute for Regenerative Medicine (AIRM).
- Steven A. Goldman, URMC Distinguished Professor of Neurology and Neuroscience, Co-Director, Center for Translational Neuromedicine, University of Rochester Medical Center,
- Michael Lehmicke, Director, Science & Industry Affairs, ARM,
- tbd from Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult.