For the first time in three years, the ABHI Regulatory Conference is back in person. In what is the UK HealthTech industry’s flagship regulatory event, this is your chance to hear first-hand from the leading figures shaping regulatory policy and future direction.
The conference comes at a critical time as well, and the environment in which the HealthTech industry finds itself in has arguably never been more challenging.
With a staged transition for UK regulation now in place, there are still significant concerns about capacity within the regulatory system itself to manage this major period of change. This, alongside updates to technical requirements, labelling and logistics are only the beginning, all at a time when regulatory compliance demands a greater number of regulatory professionals.
If we are to realise the ambition of the UK’s Life Sciences Vision to create an outstanding business environment for HealthTech companies, and seize the opportunity the once in a generation opportunity that developing a sovereign regulatory system brings, these regulatory challenges must be managed effectively, and in a way that ensures UK patients benefit from new innovations and the continued supply of established technologies.
Yet perhaps the biggest challenge is how the UK’s new system can be developed in a way that remains aligned with global data expectations for these safe and effective products.
The ABHI Regulatory Conference will provide you with the latest insights to inform your regulatory strategy and there will be ample networking opportunities to connect with your industry peers.
This event is not to be missed.
- John Brennan – VP Regulatory Affairs and Quality EMEA, Medtronic
- Phil Brown – Director, Regulatory & Compliance, ABHI
- Sharon Lamb – Partner, McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP
- Steve Lee – Director, Diagnostics Regulation, ABHI
- Dr Eliot Marston – Head of Strategic Projects & Partnerships (Life Sciences), University of Birmingham
- Dario Pirovano – Senior Regulatory Adviser – MedTech Europe
- Johan Ordish – Head of Software and AI, Innovative Devices Division, MHRA
- Darren Thain – Director, EU Regulatory Affairs and Commercial Quality, Smith+Nephew
- Graeme Tunbridge – SVP Global Regulatory and Quality, Medical Devices, BSI
- Dr Glenn Wells – Head of Partnerships, MHRA
- Jane Wilson – Senior Manager RA QA, Intuitive
PLEASE USE CODE ABHIPARTNER TO GET A DISCOUNTED RATE.
For bookings of more than five delegates, multi-buy discounts can be offered. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please also write to email@example.com if you would prefer to pay via invoice.
Exhibitor sponsor packages are also available. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.