Want to find out why pitches to Chinese investors often fail and how to succeed? Join this British China Technology Incubator one-day workshop on 28 June.
28 June 2019, 9-5pm
MedCity, Cocoon Networks, 4 Christopher Street, London EC2A 2BS
The British China Technology Incubator (BCTI) and MedCity invite CEOs and Senior Executives of British health, medtech companies and startups considering entry into the China market to participate in BCTI’s London Bootcamp.
SUCCESSFUL PITCHING TO LIFE SCIENCE INVESTORS IN CHINA
China is the second largest and fastest growing medtech and pharma market. Over the last few years, this has resulted in increasing investment interest by Chinese medtech and pharma into the UK healthcare and medical research sector.
The BCTI Bootcamp will provide CEOs and senior British executives of medtech and broader healthcare companies practical knowledge to successfully pitch to Chinese investors and help them develop the formula for successful China business strategy.
The workshop will incorporate sessions on developing a market entry strategy; successful partnering approaches; regulatory pathways; distribution and marketing; market risks; common pitfalls; and key success factors for UK healthcare products, technologies and services into China.
This workshop combines years of collective China market and life science commercialisation experience, from specialists, including Rob Scott; Director – China BlueSky Partners; Dr Brendan Shaw former CEO of Medicines Australia and Cyndi Zhai founder of HiMed Angel Fund together with other noted speakers from the British and Chinese medical industry.
By the end of the Bootcamp, companies will be able to develop a high-level China market entry plan and pitch this plan to a panel of investors & industry specialists, as a key outcome.
BENEFITS IF YOU ATTEND
- Develop critical knowledge to plan your company’s China market entry and be able to effectively pitch this plan to investors and strategic partners
- Understand China’s complicated regulatory requirements and recent NMPA changes
- How to access knowledge regarding China’s payment systems and reimbursements programs
- Tips on perfecting pitches that speak to the Asian investment community
- Learn how to build long-term successful business partnerships in China
- Discover how to assess, manage and mitigate IP alongside reducing other risks