Opportunities are now available to join MedCity's fourth consecutive UK-delegation to BioJapan, the country’s annual go-to conference for biotechnology, pharma, regenerative medicine and medical technology.
UK Delegation Schedule
- Half-day UK life sciences symposium in the heart of the Nihonbashi pharma district of Tokyo, hosted by our partners Link-J
- Reception, followed by organised transportation to Yokohama
- Main conference
- UK Life Sciences Reception
- Keynote speech from Professor Paul Workman, Chief Executive and President of the Institute of Cancer Research
For the fourth consecutive year, MedCity is taking a UK-delegation to one of the largest Biotechnology Conferences in Asia, BioJapan. As a close collaborator and global conference partner of the Japan Bioindustry Association (JBA) and Tokyo-based life science organisation Link-J, MedCity leads a number of key activities at the conference.
Working with our partners, we provide a selection of comprehensive participation packages for research organisations, universities and companies from the UK wishing to attend the conference. We also support the curation of the main conference stream agendas, putting forward speaker suggestions to the JBA.
This year we are pleased to have confirmed a leading UK speaker, Professor Paul Workman, for the Keynote Speech, with an estimated 600 people in attendance. MedCity is also coordinating the conference’s fantastic UK Life Sciences reception, held on day one of the event and routinely attended by 150-200 leaders from the Japanese biotech industry.
7 universities and 13 companies joined us for BioJapan 2018. If you would like to be part of this year’s delegation, get in touch now to:
- Be a part of a high-profile UK delegation
- Benefit from a pre-trip market overview and briefing
- Participate in an invitation-only UK Life Sciences reception with industry leaders in Yokohama
- Have a presence on the official UK stand
- Visit Seoul and Tokyo
Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org.