Apply by 21 April to take your science venture to the next level and for your chance to win a non-dilutive prize-package worth £100K!
DURATION: 8 weeks
DEADLINE: 21st April
NEXT COHORT INTAKE: End of April 2019
LOCATION: Mostly remotely, with expected attendance for bootcamps and Grand Finale gala dinners at University of Oxford, UK
Panacea is inviting the best teams to further develop their companies and compete for its non-dilutive grand prize while getting companies into the best possible shape. Develop is designed to provide support and challenge ideas while refining business offerings and sharpening commercialisation. Panacea will help test companies’ scientific proposition, identify strategic focus, and ensure that concepts truly addresses the most important market aspects.
- Early stage idea supported by preliminary data and a business plan
- Full-time or part-time founder(s)
- Deep Science ideas that fit within relevant domains.
Not eligible? Discover more.
- Competing for the £100K-worth non-dilutive prize package
- 4D mentorship: a consortium of academic and corporate mentors – leading scientific, R&D, industrial, consultancy, intellectual property, law and venture capital organisations
- Curriculum: Access to alumni, leading executives and sci-entrepreneurs who share their expertise via a series of structured sessions, workshops and networking; throughout our flagship bootcamps
- Occasional working space at Panacea Innovation Centre
- Support in developing and crystallising a tailored pipeline strategy and potential interaction with the relevant service providers to achieve it