londoneast-uk business and technical park is offering overseas companies the opportunity to access free space and market orientation and support, while they familiarise themselves with the UK life sciences ecosystem.
londoneast-uk, based 30 minutes from Central London, currently provides 24/7 business space across sectors including healthcare, engineering, biomedical and automotive. They are now offering their ‘LaunchPad’ opportunity for overseas companies to access free lab or office space for three months whilst they explore the scientific capacity in the UK. This could be on a confidential basis or with assistance to promote their products and services.
The package includes:
• Free space for three months (and discounts for further occupancy)
• Fully serviced lab or office space with on-hand business support
• Market orientation and overview
• Introductions to leading trade, research and industry associations
• Financing and sales advice
• Set in a developing area of East London with free car parking
For more information and to apply please email: Ian Williams (Accommodation Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 020 8099 5715