To celebrate International Women’s Day 2017, DigitalHealth.London and London South Bank University have partnered to bring together some of the most interesting female entrepreneurs in health technology for a morning of pitches, panel discussion, and networking.
Open to all, this showcase and discussion of women in technology will feature leading entrepreneurs and industry professionals and highlight some of the most interesting and innovative health tech being developed in London.
It will also be a chance to find out about interesting opportunities for those involved in the health tech industry, with presentations from incubators, co-working spaces, and testing facilities.
• Hannah Chamberlain, Co-founder, MentalSnapp
• Charlotte Clewlow, Makerversity
• Nickie Hursthouse, LiveSmart
• Corrina Kane, Lumeon
• Hannah Harniess, DigitalHealth.London Accelerator
• Tara Donnelly, CEO Health Innovation Network
• Donna Herdsman
• Dr Safia Barikzai, School of Engineering, LSBU
• Siobhan Thomas, Game Design and Development, LSBU
Time: 9am to 12am (registration and coffee from 8:30am)
Date: Wednesday, 8th March
Location: K806, Keyworth Building, London South Bank University