Collaborate to Innovate (C2N) is an exciting programme in the broad life sciences domain which launched in 2016, part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. The project aims to promote knowledge transfer and commercialisation of innovations.
C2N is delivered through:
- King’s College London
- Imperial College London
- University College London
- Queen Mary University of London
C2N targeted SMEs that have ambitions to embark on innovative projects in the applied research/clinical domain, or wished to bring new products and services to market.
C2N matched the SMEs to academic research groups with complementary expertise.
The companies and academics are working on collaborative research projects (CRPs), in domains such as drug discovery, devices, diagnostics and digital health.
- Have up to £100,000 support available in eligible costs
- Are typically 6-12 months in duration
- All costs are borne by the academic partner, conforming to ERDF regulations
- 15 projects are supported
MedCity, in collaboration with KCL, UCL, Imperial College and QMUL, announced the chosen collaborations at a launch event on 16 March 2017.