Join international neuroscience leaders, including top Harvard Medical School faculty and senior industry, investment, government and academic executives at the first ever World Neuroscience Innovation Forum on Monday, 27 March 2017. The Forum will take place at The Francis Crick Institute and is joint-hosted by Partners HealthCare – a US integrated healthcare system founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital - and The Crick, with support from Biogen, Pfizer and Lilly.
The London Forum will convene 400 international leaders from the broad neuroscience community, including principals from the corporate, academic, government, foundation and investment sectors. The goal is to spark new insights, therapeutic paths and collaborations to combat neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration found in diseases such as Alzheimer’s and multiple sclerosis.
Confirmed speakers include CEOs and top executives of dozens of the most significant companies in neuroscience care, investors, journalists, and Partners HealthCare’s Harvard Medical School appointed faculty, including:
- Lord David Prior, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health, Department of Health
- David Roblin, MD, COO and Director of Scientific Translation, Francis Crick Institute
- John Lechleiter, PhD, CEO, Eli Lilly and Company
- David Mayhew, CBE, UK Dementia Envoy; Chairman, Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Reisa Sperling, MD, Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School
For more information, please go to neuroscienceinnovationforum.org
Academics get a 50% discount and you can register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-world-neuroscience-innovation-forum-gbp-registration-27542194445